WHAT IS IT?
The Executive Coaching offer is aimed at executive level leaders and managers. As defined by the International Coaching Federation “ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment.” (ICF, 2019).
At GO Center, our team of coaches is dedicated to support our coachees through their self-development process in order to achieve their best possible potential.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- NGO executives
WHY CHOOSE THIS ?
The Gestalt and systemic mapping approach to coaching scratches below the surface. Through experimenting, the coachees are invited to explore the unknown, get in touch with their bodies and improve their relationships to themselves and the people around them.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN:
- An increased ability to connect and respond flexibly to others
- Greater awareness of yourself
- Better awareness of the wider field and how it interacts with the team
- New perspective on situations
STRUCTURE AND APPROACH
All coaching sessions are different and are co-created between the coach and the coachee, some of the experiments that might be used during a coaching session:
- Empty seat experiment
Angelika Burovski MSc, MA, EAGT-GPO
Frosina Ristovska, MSc
Maja Simonovska, MSc
- from 25EUR -100EUR per hour. Please contact us, we will model the price according to your need and budget.